On Wed, 2024-04-24 at 16:42 -0300, Luiz Romário Santana Rios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (Please cc me when replying as I'm not subscribed to the list)
>
> Earlier this month, I noticed I was no longer able to login to Zoom
> meetings using the client installed from the Debian repos. In order to
> join meetings, I had to uninstall it then install the flatpack Zoom package.
>
> I think it should either be updated or outright removed in favor of the
> flatpack version. What do you think? Should I report a bug?
>
> Sds,
>
> Romário

I was expected to use zoom for a meeting. The zoom app didn't work at
all in Debian 10, completely refusing even to open a window. I at first
started with the zoom support in Firefox, but it didn't have a button
to select high resolution for the camera, so the meeting host asked me
to run in the app.

I re-opened the session on a different computer that is running Debian
12. The app worked OK on that computer.