I've found that solution on the Internet. It wasn't the only solution that
I found,but that form won the challenge because it has found my mind ready
to detect that it could have worked. Maybe I could have used while,but
after 1 hour of thinking I didn't understand how and I resigned. The same
for until and for. Sorry for that,but I'm not an experienced coder. I try
to do my best with what I find on the Internet. I can adapt an already good
enough solution to fit my needs,but I'm not able to write a script from
scratch. It is also true that I found it good because it reminded me of my
old good times when I was a good basic and turbo pascal programmer.

--
Mario.