Ashley Mervyn Graham <ph33rful <at> optonline.net> writes:

> im in the mood for another video card, my current is buggy with the

Any nVidia GeForce4MX 440 based card should do just fine. I've got an Albatron
branded one that works just spiffy. You can use the generic `nv` driver, or you
can download the proprietary ones from the nVidia website (they install with a
quick install script). Mine was $70 from NewEgg.com, I believe.

--M. Kirchhoff