>>"Drake" == Drake Diedrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Drake> Easier for the voter to verify that it's the right md5sum for
 Drake> the loginid+vote+token?  Otherwise only those intimately

        We have actual developers who think taking a md5sum is arcane?
 I suppose if a simple command line invocation is too much for one,
 one does not really care about ones vote. However, since I shall
 never be sure who exactly is going to be that lazy (or incompetent,
 if they find md5sum invocations beyond their grasp), so it shall
 likely be a deterrent against vote stuffing.

 Drake> familiar with the vote encoding are at all likely to verify
 Drake> their votes - the author alone most likely.

        Author - for a one liner? I think you are caviling at this
 proposal, and insulting the vast majority of developers

        manoj
--
 The man on tops walks a lonely street; the "chain" of command is
 often a noose.