>>"Sven" == Sven Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Sven> Well, manoj, the only problem is that when you filter spam, you do it
 Sven> after having paid for the download of the spam over a possibly slow and
 Sven> expensive modem connection.

        Quit. So th solution is to apply spam filtering upstream --
 and to improve the spam filtering that is used.

        We already use spamassassin, but that may not be enough. I
 suggest we use crm114, which is better than bogofilter (since it uses
 more than just word counts).

        The answer is not to treat legitimate users like dirt, and
 force them to use the subscribe address (my subscribe address is
 never the address I post from).

        manoj
--
 Ever feel like life was a game and you had the wrong instruction
 book?