On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 09:49:05AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:15:59PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 10:59:10PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> > > Please provide examples.
> > We're still missing those examples, please John.
> Those examples are the things that have already happened, such as Qt.

No, we need examples for this particular point:

You claimed that our providing the non-free section has lessened the
incentive for relicensing. Please provide an example of when this was
true.

> I see a lot of people saying that placing things in non-free was the
> cause of getting the license changed.  I'm unconvinced that this is true
> and that the real cause is not simply exclusion from main.

In fact you implied that our non-free section is actually working
against relicensing, as quoted above. You have not demonstrated that yet
though.

>                                                             I made no
> claims about timeframe.

Fine.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>