Kurt Roeckx:
> On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 04:44:00PM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Kurt Roeckx:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> So I've done it for the current vote, it's on the website now.
>>>

>>> Kurt
>>>

>> Thanks. :)
>>
>> Should the Y-axis label be updated to say "Ballots / Voters"?
>> Otherwise, it looks as expected. :)
>
> Updated.

Thanks. :)

> Should I do this for other past votes too?

I am unlikely to check the graph for past votes and prefer to leave it
to others to express interest in this if they want.

My interest is for discussing active votes and to what degree a spike in
ballots were also a spike in unique voters (vs. people changing their
existing votes).

> I should probably also update devotee to do this instead.
>

> Kurt

:)

Thanks,
~Niels