Hello.

My name is Edmundo Miralles and I work at Opera Software ASA. I am very sorry
we contact you regarding this topic. We shouldn't have contact you on this
matter.
We understand and know that Debian is an organization devoted to free software,
but sadly, not all inside this office could now that. We are working hard and
learning
a lot on the way. Once again I extend our apologies to you and hope you can
forgive our mistake.

Sincerely,

Edmundo Miralles
Opera Software ASA