Tomaz Solc wrote:
Can you point me to some up-to-date documentation (xserver-xorg-input-evdev package only includes the manpage) or at least tell me how to achieve the same effect as my HWHEELRelativeAxisButtons option (i.e. reversing the direction of the tilt wheel/horizontal scroll) with the new version?

(re-adding the bug to CC: for documentation)

I don't know of any real documentation so far unfortunately. From what I see in commit [1], %sRelativeAxisButtons has been replaced with Rel%sMapTo so you might want to try RelHWHEELMapTo instead. I'd say:
   Option "RelHWHEELMapTo" "Buttons 7 6 1"

Brice

[1] http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-input-evdev.git;a=commitdiff;h=294355842ba9fb3cb3bbd7bfd60c9ca3ce704475;hp=c22c955c482df9a7645662023b6d1cf0f33aff15