Thierry,

I need the following three (3) patches in order for r300 to work smoothly with
compiz/beryl:

30_fedora_offscreen-pixmaps.patch
31_fedora_no_move_damage.patch
32_fedora_dont_backfill_bg_none.patch

Explaination of each

30_fedora_offscreen-pixmaps:

+    /* When the GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap is used, as it's
+     * implemented here, we want to pull pixmap out of video memory
+     * and into host memory. */
+

XAAEvictPixmaps function is for composite.

31_fedora_no_move_damage (spiffiffity)

Disable damage notifications on move for manually redirected windows.
The automatic compositor needs damage notification on move, but a
compositing manager doesn't.

32_fedora_dont_backfill_gb_none (spiffiffity)

Disable backfilling of windows created with bg=none, which otherwise
would force a framebuffer readback.

Without these 3, compiz/beryl rendering is extremely slow, VT switching slow,
resizing windows stalls whole system.

Can someone whos familar with these comment so we can intergrate these into
1.1.1-10? :)

Thanks,
Shawn.