On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 17:54:33 +0000, Stéphane Blondon wrote:

> The error seems to be like #474504 but the behaviour is not the same.

Yeah, seems it's the same error in x86emu, and the same SiS chip, so
probably the same bug.  We'll need more debugging information from
x86emu to understand what's going on, but I don't have time right now to
look into it.  Stay tuned (or you can play with it yourself if you feel
like it, there's quite some debugging infrastructure in x86emu ;) ).

Cheers,
Julien