We're upgrading from an old 5.005_03 to v5.6.1. Now when I use -d on
via the first line of the program, it starts in debug mode but no lines of
the program are visible & they are unlistable. If I do an R, then they are
visible. <Perl -d pgmname> doesn't have this problem.

We're also running into problems reading stdin, and nntp complains about
Can't call method "post" on an undefined value at eg.pl line 1607. The
script runs fine under the old version of perl.

Thanks in advance for help.

Nelson

 --Nelson R. Pardee, Support Analyst, Information Technology & Services--
 --Syracuse University, CST 4-191, Syracuse, NY 13244                  --
 --(315) 443-1079         [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             --