That is because program run into recursion:
Package::Stash::XS::namespace
Package::Stash::XS::namespace
Package::Stash::XS::namespace
Package::Stash::XS::namespace
Segmentation fault

http://search.cpan.org/~abigail/perl-5.23.5/pod/perlvar.pod#$^P
Actually I should disable first bit:
local $^P = $^P & ~1
my $all = $this->get_all_symbols;

but the $^P does not work at runtime. Because the 'JMP' ops are created at
compile time.
but the perl may check first $^P bit at run time. And if it is not set do not
pass control to DB::sub/lsub/goto. And in compile time create 'JMP' not to
DB::sub but to the
DB::_sub {
     &DB::sub   if $^P & 1;
}