Do we have to do anything if we use this update.

Update to 7.07 from IMail Server 7.0 or higher. This patch includes all
prior 7.0x updates. In addition it updates: LDAPer.exe to correctly add LDAP
attributes from the command line, SMTP32 to properly bind to IP and Web
Messaging to create main.mbx if one does not exist upon login, return the
user to plogin.html if no user id is entered when logging in and improves
the display of quoted-printable encoded messages.

site at http://www.declude.com .