>How would I go about filtering for this in the header? Is it possible?
>
>To: <Undisclosed Recipients>

It isn't currently possible in Declude JunkMail.  It most likely will be
possible in an upcoming release, though.

However, you should note that "<Undisclosed Recipients>" is used by many
legitimate mailing lists, so it might be best to use it only as part of a
weighting system.

site at http://www.declude.com .