I just received one of these today too.

I responded asking for the confirmation letters of those who apparently 'opted in'.  I have not received any list yet.  Surprise, surprise.

- Tony
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Glenn \ WCNet
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Get a load of this . . .

Here are some to add to your Kill file or BlackList!

Hello Administrators for wcnet.net,

Please check to verify that messages being sent to our Opt-in customers that are using your services are not being blocked by any of wcnet.net's servers.  If there currently are blocks on any of our IP's, please contact me directly so that we may find a resolution to this.

Relevant Marketing Technologies is a leading permission marketing and affinity-based email marketing company. The current client roster is primarily made up of four industries: Music, Sports, Broadcast, and Entertainment. Relevant Marketing Technologies is the leading online opt-in permission based newsletter services provider in each of these industries. Relevant Marketing Technologies has attained this leadership position primarily through the growth and evolution of ENewsNotifier (ENN).

The ENN system is opt-in, and permission based, and provides direct live links to the URL to de-active the users individual account automatically imbedded into each and every message sent through our servers. We have modified all of our servers to prohibit open relay access, and have been cleared by MAPS through www.mail-abuse.org on all or our IP addresses. We are not spam.

Currently, the servers we use to distribute email messages are:

216.234.252.24 ellis1.popmail.com
216.234.252.26 campbell1.popmail.com
216.234.252.35 feist1.popmail.com
216.234.252.36 leguin1.popmail.com
216.234.252.40 pohl1.popmail.com
216.234.252.44 herbert1.popmail.com
216.234.252.45 lucas1.popmail.com
216.234.252.46 verne1.popmail.com
216.234.252.47 trout1.popmail.com
216.234.252.48 simak1.popmail.com
216.234.252.49 mail.goglobal.net
216.234.252.50 niven1.popmail.com
216.234.252.51 wells1.popmail.com
216.234.252.52 bova1.popmail.com
216.234.252.53 orwell1.popmail.com
216.234.252.59 home.popmail.com
216.234.252.70 corporate.popmail.com
216.234.252.91 home.brownsmail.net
216.234.252.92 home.bazaar.com
216.234.252.93 home.ennmail.com
216.234.252.94 home.broadcastimagemail.com
216.234.252.95 home.mykswomail.com
216.234.252.96 home.countrystarsmail.com
216.234.252.97 home.esife.org
216.234.252.98 home.faithmail.com
216.234.253.20 mail4.roiinteractive.com
216.234.253.214 mail5.roiinteractive.com

Our DNS Lookup information is as follows:

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Host  (HO9039-ORG) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Relevant Marketing Technologies Inc.
      Relevant Marketing Technologies, Inc.
      6688 N. Central Expressway, Suite 150
      Dallas, Tx 75026
      US
      469-385-2000 Fax- 469-385-2001 Fax- - 469-385-2001

If I can be of any assistance in the expeditious modification of our records with you, please do not hesitate contacting me.

Sincerely,

Bethann Lesnick
Senior Client Consultant
Strategic Development & Marketing

Relevant Marketing Technologies
6688 N. Central Expressway, Suite 150
Dallas, TX 75206

Main - 469.385.2000
Direct - 469.385.2022
Fax - 469.385.2001

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.RelevantMarketingTechnologies.com

email marketing and communication solutions