We like this (VNC) also - but it can be slow on the updates some times.
For that, you might use VNC to launch netmeeting - unless you're going
to do something quick. Ironically, we use VNC to kickstart PCAW on boxes
where that's been required - PCAW has a habbit of crashing - VNC
doesn't.

My $.02
_M