>THis is the header from one of the incredimail messages:

This one looks like Incredimail doesn't do an incredible job checking host
names -- the last I checked, host names could not include a space in them.  :)

>The following is the header from a Eudora mail client:

>I guess that the reason for the spam test being none is that I whitelisted
>the [EMAIL PROTECTED] e-mail address, and yes your note on the IP
>address is correct as there is an IP address instead of the server name.

Actually, the I address isn't the issue here (although the "X-Sender:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]" should be "X-Sender: johnrest@[192.168.0.1]", the
RFCs allow anything in the "X-" headers, so it is technically valid.

This E-mail didn't fail the BADHEADERS test here, just the SPAMHEADERS test
(because it was sent without a Message-ID: header).  I'm guessing the
version of Eudora they are running is a beta version, as I haven't heard of
any legitimate mail clients that don't add the Message-ID: header (usually
it's poorly designed web apps that have that problem).

Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com