For now, you will want to whitelist these. The trouble is that many lists
append advertising content to their messages. Sniffer tends to get triggered
by the advertising content.

Next month we plan to release a version that includes compound heuristics.
At that time we will begin adding white-rule to the database to match "well
known" legitimate lists. We expect this will reduce the problem.

Hope this helps,
_M