From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:16 PM
To: Hideki Onuma
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude log ?

>What could be the reason for getting 'ERROR: No recipients in .eml
>template file' error?

That means that there are no recipients listed in the .eml file that
Declude was using:

>I have recip.eml file under declude directory and I do have From: TO:
>Subject: lines

Have you checked the other *.eml file(s) in the \IMail\Declude directory?

Note that they need to have the To: line before the first blank line in the
file (the From: and Subject: lines also need to go before the first blank
line in the file).

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by MultiNet Perimeter Virus Scanner] []

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by MultiNet Outbound Virus Scanner]