tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Listed in Spam databases

>  I have found that I am listed on both Fiveteningnore and Postfixgate. I
>have attempted to contact both locations several time and even tried to
>contact Spamhaus (listed under Fiveteningnore) but have not received any
>answers back. Fiveteningnore shows the listing because my backbone (Sprint)
>is there but I have no idea why I am listed on the other.
>  Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to contact these people and
>get removed.

Did you send E-mail to the special address at the FIVETEN site?  There is
one E-mail address ('blacklist@', I think) that you can send to where they
will not block your mail.

As for Postfixgate, well... I think we're listed in there too.  Needless to
say, I don't really care too much.