>How can I apply a weight system to the filter list?

That's easy -- the definition of the test ("MYFILTER filter filename x 10
0") will determine the generic weight that will be added to the E-mail if
the E-mail fails the test, and then each entry in the filter file ("SUBJECT
5 CONTAINS Monday's Motivation") will include another weight that will get
added to the E-mail.

>I am trying to create a word filter that will flag out "Subject: Monday's
>Motivation" from a certain user.  Yet, be okay from another user using that
>subject.

That will be a bit trickier, since there isn't any boolean logic in the
filters (such as 'subject contains xyz and sender is abc').

>I am just testing the word monday's in the subject.  Total weight=4.
>It rejects because of the "Filters HOLD" in $default.junkmail. Good...
>
>Now i remove FILTERS HOLD, and everything passes..  How can I apply a weight
>system to the filter list?

If you change the weight to 10, the WEIGHT10 test would fail, and the
WEIGHT10 test could be set to HOLD.