> We are a small ISP in Southeastern Massachusetts. We presently use
> IMail as our mail server platform.  Would be interested to here from
> some folks who've used Declude's JunkMail software (Opinions). Any
> feedback would be appreciated.

Phenomenal.  After some tuning and testing, we now delete about
98% of all junk mail automatically.  Another 1-2% gets hand sorted
and the occasional one slips through.  We are not an ISP, and
don't use Declude Junkmail or Virus on multiple mail domains, so
you may want to seek opinions on those aspects.

With iMail's filters, we caught about 50% of the junk mail, and
spent a lot of time hand sorting.

Jeff