> I am only human and un-like a computer I do make mistakes
> and unlike a computer I try to rectify them.
>
> I hope Spews is listening...
>
> Sorry i just could not resist...

LOL, I know what you mean.  I was once listed on SpamCop.
Thank goodness they are reasonable and handle these things
better than others.  Some spam organizations are child
like and should not be used at all.  Think about this,
if your address was forged and used someplace else to
send some mass mailing then your domain just might be
blocked for no good reason.  This is why I think Declude
is a great asset to us in combating spam.  It allows you
to use weight values instead of a one time actions such
as DELETE or BOUNCE.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx