We attempted implementing a test that counts the number of html comments
and found that it was impractical as it consistently captured a large
number of legitimate services. (Scott, you indicated that it might catch
some - our experience has been that it captures so many we had to drop
it.) I suspect that most systems will need to weight such a test very
lightly. Hope this helps.

_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.