-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: 22 November 2002 14:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Problem with ATTACH

>I've been using Declude for more than a year now and I've only just
>tried the ATTACH option. However, I don't get the spam email as an
>attachment it is simply embedded in the email itself - any ideas?

Most likely, that just means that you mail client can't properly support

RFC822 attachments ("E-mails within E-mails"), which aren't commonly
used.

With some versions of Eudora, for example, it will appear as an
attachment
if the original E-mail was text-only, but will show the body of the
E-mail
if it contained any non-text (IE HTML) segments.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.