for my understanding can you tell me where that would be listed ...
imail\declude\domain.com\????
It's a beta feature -- if you search the archives for WHITELISTFILE, you'll find the details.

also... what about my on off question... in last email..

1domain.com on,on,on
2domain.com on,on,on

why can we have a text file to control access...

domain  junkmail virus hijack
default is all domains all on if licensed...

domain.com on,on,on

Just a suggestion...
It would be nice to have just one file to control all domains. However, if we do that, I'm sure that we will keep getting requests to expand it (so that it wouldn't be just "on/off", but would allow for different configurations, etc.). Eventually, we'd have the same contents of the existing configuration files, but all stuck in one file, which could get very confusing. It is, however, something that we will consider.

would be awesome to have that level of control the program.. would be better
if I could say...

domain.com on,on,on 10.0.0.1  (where 10.0.0.1 is alternate mail server to
send mail to)
Unfortunately, IMail doesn't have any way that Declude could change the server that handles the E-mail (once Declude receives the E-mail, IMail will be handling it). But that would make for a neat option.