IMHO you'd be hard pressed to beat f-prot on the server or desktop.  I found it to eat
fewer resources than the competitors I tested, and so far after maybe a year of using
it with Declude it has a 100% success rate in stopping email virii.  Gotta love the
ability to check for updates at very close intervals.  I use 6 hrs.  A client of mine
uses Norton and it won't check any sooner than once every 15 days.  Nice of them to
shepherd their server resources like that.

An then there's the price... US$40 for 20 computers... can't beat it.

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com