From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Keith Johnson
Sent:
Friday, March 14, 2003 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter Help

We have Imail 7.14 w/JunkMail Pro running in per domain type config.  I have a customer setup in Gateway mode (has own Exchange Server, filtering email for him).  He has a list of 100 employees he longer wants to receive email for, doesn't want to see them come to his machine.  I have him setup in such a way that if he fails the Weight20 test, his email is ROUTETO a special Spam user to his domain, thus his Exchange Server places it in a special account and he views it daily for false pos's, works great.  I know I really can't use the Header Contains, since this would force fail the Weight20 and thus be sent to him via is ROUTETO.  I can't fromfile it, since it the TO: line I want to filter on.  I can't use Imail Rules since we have no account box on our system for him (store and forward).   Just hoping for some suggestions.  Thanks for the aid.

Keith Johnson, MCP
Network Engineer
Network Advocates, Inc.
Tel:       502.412.1050