From: "Paul Fuhrmeister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 10:19 AM
Subject: * [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelisting Discussion Groups?

We are having trouble white-listing a couple of YahooGroup Discussion
Groups.

The messages are not from the group, they are from the group members,
and they often fail our spam tests for various reasons.

How would one go about white-listing a specific YahooGroup (or other)
discussion group?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ scanned for spam incoming http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 03/17/2003 at
10:19:32ET. ]--