Sorry for not trying to search this more first, but it's not an ultimate
MUST know, just a "can it do this?" type question:

Is there a test that checks the FROM and X-DECLUDE SENDER lines to see if
they match? Is that even possible? Granted, when I see a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mail that has a DECLUDE SENDER of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I can just add the first address to a header test.
However, these addresses in legit mail, should match correct? Unless it's a
mailing list, which would cause a FP as they give the senders name but use
the list's name as the DECLUDE SENDER..... so I guess it could be more of an
identifier test that heavy weighted one....

Thoughts?

Paul