HELO/EHLO depends solely on the mail server, not internal vs exteral users addresses (unless they are running their own mail server on their desktops.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Joshua Levitsky
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] question about filters

In trying to come up with filters I was thinking of checking for PTRs that end in in-addr.arpa and HELOs that begin with a [  but then it hit me... when one of my users sends mail to another user on the server then the mail is inbound mail and those filters apply to them.. that of course is bad because a Cable or DSL person sending mail would probably have PRTs with in-addr.arpa on them.