Hello, All,
I don't know if this would require a separate test or of there is some way
you can twist SPAMDOMAINS to have the desired result...

But as SPAMDOMAINS can be configured to add points on to the weight of a
message if the message fails the test I would also like to be able to have a
test which subtracts points from the total weight if the Reverse DNS of the
IP address matches the Sender's domain name.  Does that make sense?  If so,
does anyone know how to implement this?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>