Hello,

I'm a new user to Declude and find it to be very nice, flexible powerful
tool. SO many options to play with.

Recently, I attempted to add a WHITELIST entry to the Global.cfg, but
accidently mistyped "whitelist".

This appeared to cause the entire .cfg file to stop working and effectively
let all mail through unfiltered.  Silly, me did this late last Friday, so
mail for the entire weekend was not filtered.

To prevent this in the future, I was wondering if there's a way to reference
a separate whitelist sender file in Global.cfg, similar to how a sender
blacklist file can be configured.

Also, is there any updates in the works to prevent one bad config line from
wrecking the system?

Corby