I checked my logs and the REMOTEIP lines are catching the mail but the
subject lines with "RE: " are not catching the mail. the subject lines
without the "RE: " are catching the emails.

I have changed the IS in SUBJECT lines to CONTAINS and I get the same
results.

I want these emails because I have been successful at tracking down the
machine sending out the messages and getting the user to clean the virus.

Kevin Bilbee