Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Alligate. We recommend that you first look over
the product documentation so that you will have a good understanding of
Alligate's capabilities and installation requirements.

The documentation can be downloaded at the following address:

http://www.alligate.com/downloads.asp

Of particular interest to you would probably be the initial sections on setup
and operation. There is a considerable amount of detail on customizing,
however it will be extremely efficient with no customization whatsoever.

Please take a few minutes and peruse the documentation, and if this sounds
like it will do the job for you, please lets us know and we will mail
temporary license codes to you for evaluation.

We will be happy to supply you with a free 30 day license so that you can
evaluate the product. In order to generate the license and key codes for you
we will need to know the IP address for the computer you will be using to test
Alligate. We will also need to know the number of domains you will be
processing. These are both used in license key generation.

Pricing is determined by the number of domains your are receiving mail for.
Licensing costs are available at http://www.alligate.com/pricing.htm

Thanks again,

Brian Milburn
Solid Oak Software