John,

    As I mentioned, the order that you ran the tests would affect the outcome.   Tests that generate a negative weight would need to be run first, such as IPNOTINMX, BONDEDSENDER, and other whitelist type of tests.  Also the reason I suggested stopping testing at weigh 3x my HOLD weight.  This gives some margin where test would continue to run.

Todd

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 9:36 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Setting MAX Testing Weight

You do not want Declude to stop at a certain point. What if it stops, right before the next test which is a whitefilter type test?

With the weighting system, it is important to run all tests to get the final weight.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com