They're not getting past everything - we show a rejection rate of greater
than 75% almost consistently... not to say that the problem isn't getting
worse though.

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Performance/FlowRates.jsp

We have seen a significant and apparently consistent rise in the rate of new
spam since about a week ago - conciding with the closure of Osirusoft...
probably largely a matter of more reports rather than simply more spam - but
significant none the less.

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Performance/ChangeRates.jsp

_M