> Actually, it could be a minor change to the processing  -- at the
> $default$.junkmail    level, rather than Global.cfg -- as this is not a
> "test", but a handling of the test results.  It would mean order
dependence,
> usually (or the processing of combining tests done first, then other
> handling done).  The "minor change" being the ability to keep adding
weight
> at this point in processing.

It is declude.exe itself that would have to be altered. You actually
reminded me of how complex this would be. Both the Global.cfg and
appropriate .junkmail file would have to be loaded into memory, some tests
run, consult the files, other tests run, consult the files, final tests run,
consult the files and so forth.

Right now, declude.exe loads the Global.cfg to determine what tests to run,
the after tests have been run, consults the appropriate .junkmail file to
determine what action to take.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You