Matthew,

A few of us on the Declude list have been discussing offline a way to
exchange anti-spam tricks and blacklists without risk of spammers listening
in.  A few also have some spam detection ideas that they would like to
discuss.

So far those interested are the following:

  Colbeck, Andrew
  John Tolmachoff
  Markus Gufler
  Kami Razvan

Are you interested in joining the group?  If so, I'll add your email to the
initial discussion group, and once we form the private list, we can start
discussing how to admit additional people, etc.

Regards,
Keith