From: "Frederick Samarelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 11:18 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Disclaimer/confidentiality agreement.

Does anyone have a good disclaimer/confidentiality agreement they would like
to share.

I offering Email and Scan/forward services. Recently I have been asked for a
copy of our disclaimer/confidentiality agreement.

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel I am asking the list to see if someone
would like to share one.

I have always found the people on this list to be among the best in the
business.

Thanks.

Fred

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/10/2003 at 11:21:58-0500et. ]

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 10/10/2003 at 11:22:00-0500et. ]

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/10/2003 at 12:08:55-0500et. ]

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message.

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/10/2003 at 12:08:58-0500et. ]