FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Milburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Alligate Information Request

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Alligate for IMail.

We have decided we are no longer going to offer an IMail specific version.
The

Declude Add-in is not currently being offered, however should be available

again shortly, probably within a couple of weeks. It is in need of a major

update to bring it up to the same level that our gateway product is.

I would also invite you to look over the documentation for our gateway

version. The gateway version of Alligate requires a dedicated computer,

however it is significantly more powerful than any IMail version and greatly

reduces the load on your mail server. Additionally, the gateway version has

integrated email vulnerability detection which eliminates virtually all

viruses and other email based dangers before they ever get to your mail

server.

The link for the gateway documentation is:

http://www.getalligate.com

Thanks again,

Brian Milburn

Solid Oak Software

Sincerely,

William J. Baumbach II  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9975 Pennsylvania Ave. Manassas, Va. 20110-2028
Ph: 703-367-7900 ext:1708 Fax: 703-691-0946

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/10/2003 at 12:21:21-0500et. ]

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all paper and electronic copies of this message.

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] outgoing http://www.DcMetroNet.com on
10/10/2003 at 12:21:25-0500et. ]