From: Nelson Hurt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 7 How about obtaining a fully recognized University degree at
home!!?

Bachelors and other higher education available in your fields

Do you want a prosperous future?

Do you want to increase your earning power?

Based on your life experience

Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities

No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

To Learn More Call

1  775   490   9881

(anytime including weekends and holidays)

Confidentiality assured

No one is turned down

1  775  490
9881

Opt-out
http://e-greatoffers.net/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

4

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>