I took a quick look and here are the extensions I added from the list below
that were not in my original list from Outlook 2002

These seem to be new in Outlook 2003

.app Microsoft FoxPro-generated application
.csh Unix shell script
.fxp Microsoft FoxProR file
.ksh Unix shell script
.mda Microsoft Access add-in program

.mdt Microsoft Access file
.mdw Microsoft Access file
.mdz Microsoft Access wizard program
.ops FoxPro file
.prg FoxPro program source file
.xsl XML file that can contain script

Sincerely,

William J. Baumbach II  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9975 Pennsylvania Ave. Manassas, Va. 20110-2028
Ph: 703-367-7900 ext:1708 Fax: 703-691-0946