I currently score it as follows (on a fail weight of 10)

    BCC-3            bcc        3    x    1    0
    BCC-5            bcc        5    x    1    0

I used to have a line in there for just one BCC, but I removed that because adding points with that was just too common and indiscriminate.  Obviously I score this very low, but the scoring is also incremental, so 5 BCC's will fail both tests.  Honestly, I haven't looked too carefully at what is optimal with this, but it might be a good idea to set up a filter for 3 or more BCC's and see what spam doesn't fail, and also what sort of problems the legit messages that fail this test might have in addition (could they pretty much all handle having the extra points for instance).

Matt

paul wrote:
There is a "bcc" test that you could use.  If you add a line:

         BCC bcc 5 x 2 0

to your \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file, it will add 2 points to the weight
of the E-mail if it has 5 or more Bcc:'s (recipients that do not appear in
the headers of the E-mail).

Wow, when was that test added? I must've missed that. nice test to add I
think.

On that note, what do people consider 'too many' in BCC?

Paul

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.