From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Keith Johnson
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 8:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude does not see email

Scott,
      This issue of Declude (1.76i and Imail 8.04) not seeing email has picked up tremendously in the past week or so.  We are starting to see this a lot in our own email as well as our customers reporting it.  It seems to be happening in both html and plain text formated emails.  Is there anything I can do in my settings to aid this as I am fearful of viruses getting thru (more so than spam)?  Thanks,

Keith