-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] BODY STARTSWITH

>Are all those features recently talked about included in this release?
>
>Skip & Max weight?

Yes.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.