I have Imail v6.06 with Declude 1.75. When I run the smtp32.exe
it seems to be passing mail. When I have it call declude.exe it fails.

What is "failing"? The E-mail is delivered unscanned? The E-mail is deleted? The E-mail sits in the spool? What do the log files show for a sample E-mail that you try sending?

> Upon further work I have shut down Junkmail and have virus running and
> things seems to be going ok. Any suggestion why junkmail stopped?

My guess is that your DNS server is broken. If that happens, Declude JunkMail will have to wait until each timeout occurs, causing E-mail to stay in memory a long time. This can cause other problems, such as mail backing up.

> Everything started when I was receiving SMTP errors

What were the exact messages you were seeing?

> if I turn off junkmail things seem to work better.

Is that 100% better (as in performing identically or very close to the way that it had before this problem occured)?

>  I have a "DECLUDE" text file but it is just showing where the virus
> scanner pops up a couple of errors (mostly errors creating or opening files)

Is that the C:\Declude.log file you are referring to (where Declude will record if it can't figure out where to record log file entries to), or the actual log files (\IMail\spool\vir####.log and \IMail\spool\dec####.log)?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.