-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Subject and body is B

Any body else seeing messages where the subject is only b or bbb and the
body is only b or bbb?

Could this be a spammer checking for valid addresses?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

http://www.mail-archive.com.