Yep, has happened to me a few times during "beta" testing. I'm investigating some issue, invest time to dig through logs, report the problem - just to be told "oh, that was fixed in interim release xx".

Duh! Thank's for warning me.

Remember, though, that it was the same way back with just betas and released versions -- after a beta came out, if you reported a bug that we already knew about and had fixed, our answer would be "Oh, we know about that, the next beta will take care of it." That would be worse -- you lose the same as you do with interim releases (investing time to analyze and report the problem), but also don't get a fix right away.

Yes, it would be nice if we had a list of bug fixes for this very purpose ("Known bugs"). That is something we will look into. If it is done, though, it will most likely just be "These are the bugs that are fixed in the latest interim release", without specifying which interim release fixed it, and the list could be updated less frequently than the interim releases come out.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.